Demi Lovato has always been the star of the show everywhere she went to. Despite regretting being a child star, she has always been excellent at her roles.
Her songs are some of the most beautiful we’ve ever heard, and she deserves all the awards she’s ever gotten.
Here are 12 interesting things to know about Demi Lovato:
1. Demetria Devonne Lovato was born on August 20 1992 of Irish, Italian, Mexican and English descent.
2. Demi Lovato discovered she of 16 percent Scandinavian descent and one percent of African descent through a DNA testing.
3. She began her acting career in 2002 playing Angela on Barney & Friends.
4. She began playing piano at age seven and guitar at ten, when she also began dancing and acting classes before starting at Disney.
5. On the Ellen DeGeneres Show, she told Ellen that she was bullied as a child and asked for homeschooling throughout high school years.
6. Lovato bought a Mediterranean-style house in Los Angeles, but decided to live in a “sober house” after leaving rehab in January 2011.
7. Demi Lovato has made $88 Million and acquired a lot in their career, including pets.
8. In April 2011, Lovato became a contributing editor for Seventeen magazine, writing an article that described her struggles.
9. Lovato is an active supporter of gay rights. “I believe in gay marriage, I believe in equality… and I still have a lot of faith.”
10. So far, she has released six albums: Don’t Forget (2008), Here We Go Again (2009), Unbroken (2011), Demi (2013), Confident (2015), Tell Me You Love Me (2017).
11. In 2013, she published a book Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year to help other sober people like her.
12. In 2018, she announced the release of her new album, Sober, following her recovery from rehab.